Friday, June 20, 2008

8lbs and Counting

Well, it has been awhile since I wrote everyone. I have been busy with doc appointments every week and gaining weight. Today I hit eight pounds. Mom and Dad were so proud of me. All the doctors I have seen so far have been very pleased with my progress. They want me to be around 12 pounds by my next surgery, so I got some growin still to do. I am on a formula/milk combo 5 times a day at 45ml for 45 min. and 29ml per hour for ten hours at night. Anyways love you all and if you want to see me, give Mom or Dad a call. Love Ayden

1 comment:

pbnj said...

Hi Sweety-
You looked so cute in your doggie slippers yesterday! Grandma enjoyed holding and feeding you, even if you did spit up and do number 2. That just means the plumbing is working! We all love you, Ayden.

Grandma Penny