Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Feeling like a million bucks!

There is some meaning to the title. Every insurance policy has a lifetime cap for each person on the policy. On Daddy's, it's a million bucks and yup, I have hit it. Anyways, I am doing really good. I have only had two problems since the last time I wrote everyone. I had a head cold for a while, no fever or other symptoms, just real congested. But I am over that. The other thing is kinda embarassing. I had really bad diarrhea for a few days, but I think I am over that too. This did cause me to loose a little weight, but I am hoping that I can put that back on quickly. I have not been doing the bottle, Mommy and Daddy gave up, but I have been eating toddler food like a champ. I think this has helped me, because I got my first tooth Sunday. It is on the bottom, on my left side. It's just barely poking thru, but it's there. I love the Gerber finger foods, especially the cheese and other flavor puffs. I would eat those all day if they would let me. I have also discovered that I like pears, avocados, ranch dressing, and some Gerber baby foods like ham in ham gravy and chicken in chicken gravy. I am barely throwing up anymore and I am also taking 27 calorie formula thru my tube feedings. I am not on breastmilk, it's just water and powder. I also love to drink stuff like cran-ras juice, pop (not too much though) and other juice. I will get Daddy to post some pics of me on here in the next few days. He has some of me that he says I look like big brother. Anyways, I love you all and I am sorry it has been so long since you heard from me. I hope you all have not forgotten about me, because I have not forgotten all of you. Love Ayden

1 comment:

pbnj said...

It was so good to spend time with you and Ryan this weekend. Big brother is really turning into a good basketball player! I am so proud of you too. You were trying to clap your hands and sitting without falling over. Big boy!

Grandma, Grandpa and Uncle Garrett love you guys!