Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I'm still here !!

Well its been a few months since I last talked to everyone. Since my B-day things have been a little rocky. I went back into the hospital on May 20th with the same problems I was having back in November/December last year. I only had to stay for 11 days this time. They did another cardiac cath and put in 44 more metal coils in my chest. I don't think there is any more room in there for any more. I ended up being sent home with a chest tube, but it came out only a couple of days after being home. I got really sick that following week end and almost got sent back to the hospital. My mom and dad worked very hard to keep me hydrated, healthy and out of the hospital. After a few scary days with a fever I started getting better. The most amazing thing happened then. When I started getting better I started eating and now I am eating everything in sight. Guess what, I also am up to having 6 teeth. I have all four of my front teeth, plus 2 molars, one on my upper left and one on my lower left side. I am working on gaining weight and then maybe I can get rid of this G-Tube. I had a check-up yesterday in Eugene and although I am showing some fluid build up they are going to let us try and take care of it with medication. So no chest tube this time. Well I will try to keep everyone up to date. I appreciate all your thoughts and prayers it has helped a lot. Love Ayden

No comments: