Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I made the newspaper!

Wow, most of the time, when you make the newspaper in Roseburg, it's because you did something stupid and then you end up seeing my Mommy at her work for a long time! I am less than 3 months old, and already I have got to ride in two ambulances, an airplane and had two open heart surgeries. That is more than some people do in an entire life time. But other than that, I am doing good. I am now over 9 pounds and 21 inches in length. Well gotta run, very busy with public appearances now that I am a celebrity! LOL Love you all and here is the link to the article. Love Ayden.

http://www.nrtoday.com/article/20080709/NEWS/794523638/1026

1 comment:

pbnj said...

Now everybody can see that you're the most beautiful baby in the whole world! I love you!

Grandma Penny