Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Little Michelin Man!

I am getting so chunky, I got more folds than a paper crane! But I am still cute as heck!

Do I have something on my face? Perhaps a boog hangin?

Yeah, I yanked it out! You got a problem with that???!




Well, the last five days have been good and bad. On Sunday, I pulled a nice one on Daddy and yanked my NG tube right out, at 8 in the morning, no less. Nothing says good morning like something like that! Mommy came home from work and put it back in with Daddy's help. Then on Monday night, I decided to show Mommy my new trick and did it again. Only this time, I went the extra mile and did it while falling off the foot stool. I only fell about a foot or foot and a half. I am such a stinker! Mommy got it back in right away, though. But guess what, I have not been spitting up as much and consequently, I hit the 10 pound mark. Woo Hoo! Mommy and Daddy and big brother are so proud of me. At this rate, I hopefully will be 11 pounds by my procedure and maybe even well on my way to 12 pounds. Well, I best be going. Love you all very much. Ayden

2 comments:

pbnj said...

You look like you're very proud of yourself for yanking that tube out! I don't blame you. You just keep getting better, Sweety. Grandma loves you!

Holsgem said...

Thanks for keeping us updated!