Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Rocky Road... no not the ice cream!

I am doing better. Even though everything did not go the way we had hoped at the hospital, the doctor was happy with how everything looked. After I got home, I was kinda losing weight. I was still above 11 pounds but the fact that I was losing it was not a good thing. But I am doing awesome now. I have gained back the weight I lost and then some. I weigh 11 lbs, 13.5 oz. I am also not spitting up like I was before. I still do but only a little bit and it's once in a while. Usually it's because I get really snotty and congested because of the NG tube and I swallow the nasty and then hork it back up. I am also cooing alot. Mommy and Daddy call it talking. I also smile all the time and like to stick out my tongue and click it at you. Also I have to taste test everything I can get my hands on, oh yeah and those too. ;) But like I said, I feel better than I have in a while. Now we just need to get this other surgery out of the way and then I can start having more of a normal life. Well if you read this, please drop a line and say hi. Love Ayden

No comments: