Thursday, April 9, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Well, Mommy, Daddy and I got out of the hospital today, after just two days. I didn't even know that was possible. I thought it was mandatory that you had to stay for a week or longer, being as how every other time but one has been that way. LOL. Big brother was happy to see us, I sure missed him. He is my best friend. Anyways, I am a very happy guy, who no longer has a garden hose growing out of my nose anymore. My cheeks are already getting better and I am just a bit sore from the surgery. The area around my MIC-KEY (G-tube) is sore, especially when it gets turned. Mommy and Daddy are being really careful picking me up and if they hurt me, trust me, I let them know. We are probably going to go get pictures done, sometime around my birthday, which will be awesome. Just gotta give my cheeks some more time. We are also going to have a bar-b-q for my birthday, starting about 1 pm. Everybody who wants to come see me is invited. If you are going to come, please call Mom or Dad at 541-860-5986 to let them know. We would love to have you. If your looking to get me something for my birthday, any clothes or pj's with button up fronts, 12-18 months will work, but no zippers. Onesies are also good or you can just get me diapers, size 2 or just wipes. Well I need to sleep to mend. Love Ayden

No comments: