Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I look like a turkey!

Well I had my surgery today and everything went really well. The procedure took less time than it did for me in post-op and the recovery room. Like I said, this thing in my tummy looks like a cross between a water spigot and a turkey timer. It has kinda the same connection as my NG tube, but the nice thing is that it disconnects from the button that is on my tummy. I don't have to be hooked up all the time and it also needs to be washed once a week. We hopefully will be leaving on Thursday, if everything goes well. I can't have any food today but tomorrow, we are going to start working on getting back up on my feeds. So anyways, wish me luck. Love to you all. Ayden

1 comment:

pbnj said...

Gobble, gobble! I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. Besides, you like it when Grandma makes the turkey noises. I miss you, baby. I'm so glad the procedure went well and I hope you are home very soon. Love you!

Grandma Penny