Thursday, September 2, 2010

Hello!

Hi I haven't posted for a while but I am doing great. I am keeping my parents busy and walking up a storm. Had a few rough times at the end of May beginning on June. I ended up getting pneumonia and having to stay at Mercy for almost 4 days. I did okay for about a week then I got a double ear infection and pink eye. Like I haven't been through enough already :) I went on my first camping trip this summer and I love throwing rocks in the river. I kept everyone very busy chasing after me, and the doctors said I wouldn't have a lot of energy HA HA tell that to my very tired parents. I am doing so great I am now at 22lbs and still gaining I have been able to reduce the amount of times a week I have to be plugged into my feeding machine. Yay me I like food!! I have an appointment in October maybe I will find out when I have to have my next surgery? I hope everyone is doing well and I will try and post some recent pictures so you can see how big I am getting. Talk to you soon Love Ayden.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice to hear..all is well..think about all of you alot..