Thursday, September 27, 2012

Long time no post

Hey all,

Bet you thought I had forgot about you. Never gonna happen. This last week has been kind of a mess for me. Friday, I came down with a fever and had it all the way through Monday. On Sunday, I coughed up a nasty looking thing. Here is what it looks like.

According to my cardiologist, this could be a cast of my trachea. He is wondering if I have what is called plastic bronchitis. Now I know that anyone who reads this will probably Google the term and get scared. I don't know if I have this, it is possible. Anyways, I had an echo yesterday and the doctor said that nothing had really changed other than the previous stuff. As for this stuff, the doc is going to order some tests to be done in the next couple weeks, along with a cardiac cath. I will be hopefully looking at just an overnight trip. Any ways, please wish me luck and keep me and my family in your thoughts. I will let you all know more when I find out. Love you all, Ayden

No comments: