Thursday, January 1, 2009

Slow and Steady... Sort Of

Well, I haven't had anything to really write about for about a week. Christmas was pretty uneventful. Santa came by and I got some cool presents, then after that, it got back to the usual drab. Friday, Grandma and Grandpa and Uncle Garrett and big brother showed up. I was pretty happy to see them. Saturday, Dad took brother and Garrett to the movies and Grandma and Grandpa watched me for a few hours. Later, after they left to go home, Mommy showed up, so I was happy again. Then on Sunday, Aunt Tricia came and saw me. I played with her for while. On Monday, Grandma Sam came up and saw me, and to hang out. She brought more presents for brother and I. On Tuesday, they started me on feeds at 20 ml/hour. Over the course of the day, they increased the feeds up to 25, then 29, and finally 32. I was on that overnight and did fine, but then the next day, I started puking up. This is not abnormal for me, but to be doing it on such a small amount is not necessarily good. The docs have been toying with my feeds and the amount. As far as my vitals go, they look great. If they did not, I would probably be having a relapse of my fluid in the chest. So for now, we just keep at this pace and hope for the best. Happy New Year everyone. Love, Ayden.

No comments: