Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Pretty Happy Boy


I am such a big boy!













Hard to believe there is a
car under that, isn't it!








Hi, did somebody order a Christmas Ham?










Peek-A-Boo

Well as you can see, I had a pretty good day. Unfortunately, Mommy had to go home today, to go back to work. It took her all afternoon to get there, cause of the weather. But she will be back on Saturday, weather permitting. Speaking of the weather, while we have been here, Portland has had more snow in the last week or so than it has seen at any other time in the last 40 years. Crazy! So, moving on, Mommy and big brother will get to see each other on Christmas Eve after Mommy gets off work and Daddy and I get to hang out in the dumb old hospital. But at least Santa is supposed to make a pit stop here Christmas Day, so big brother and I will get some good stuff. Hopefully, this weekend, I will get to see big brother, Grandma Penny, Grandpa Ron, Uncle Garrett, Grandma Sam and of course, Mommy! :) Well as far as my health goes, it's running it's course. I am on a slew of meds, including IV fluids. They have me on that, so the problem I keep having will heal and hopefully stop being a problem. I don't have any idea when I will be going home yet, but maybe by next year. :) Well, I am pretty worn out from being so darn cute. I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and that I miss them and love them. Love Ayden.

P.S. Check out my links for the Elf Dance. It may take a minute to load, so be patient. It is worth it to see my family "dorking out".

1 comment:

pbnj said...

Merry Christmas, Sweety-pie! I wish I was up there with you and Daddy! I'm hoping that the weather cooperates so that we can all visit you. Love you guys so much. Make sure that Daddy behaves so that Santa won't leave him coal in his stocking!

Love you,
Grandma Penny