Sunday, November 30, 2008

Totally not wanting to be tubular!

So, they did an X-ray on Friday when we got here, and then did another one Saturday morning. The docs said they looked pretty much the same with only minor differences. Then I had a bad episode of respitory distress in the afternoon. It took me awhile to calm down and Mom and Dad were very scared. The docs did another X-ray and said that the effusion on my left side had gotten bigger, therefore they would have to ship us down to the PICU and have a chest tube put in. They were going to call in Dr. Langley but decided that I was not in dire need of the tube right away and that I was for the most part stable as far as my vital signs go. So they decided to wait till Sunday morning. If this works out, we should get moved back upstairs today, I think. Anyways, just thought I would let everyone know what was up. Love to everyone. Oh yeah and GO DUCKS!! (that was for Uncle Gary and Grandma Sam)

No comments: