Sunday, November 2, 2008

My first Halloween!





















I am the most adorable pumpkin ever. Check out my fantastic pumpkin hat!!!! My Grandma Penny made me the hat and I am so adorable. I didn't get any candy this year but that's only cause I'm saving up for next year. All the nurses visited me and told me I was the best pumpkin they had ever seen. I wish I could have seen my big brother in his costume. He was a Clone Trooper from Star Wars. As you can tell I am a Star Wars fan. Well I wish that Halloween could have been fun. Unfortunately that night at 6pm they did a procedure called a cardiac catheter. It is a surgical procedure where they put cameras in major arteries and get a video of your heart and surrounding areas. They put whats called coils around two arteries in my lungs to hopefully relieve some pressure off that duct that seems to be leaking. It also will help create even better flow in my lungs. They're was a bit of a scare when I came back after the procedure (whats a good Halloween without a few scares) I developed a blood clot in my left leg and when my mom saw that my leg was purple she freaked out. It was okay though they gave me a blood thinner and things worked out. My leg looks fine and no clot. Well still working on the chest tube issue hope it gets better soon I really want to go home. Hope to see you all soon Love Ayden.

1 comment:

pbnj said...

You are the cutest pumpkin in the whole wide world! I hope you're feeling better because we want you home soon. I'll even sneak you some candy! Grandpa Ron, Grandma Penny and Uncle Garrett love you baby.

Grandma Penny