Sunday, November 30, 2008

Good mood, weird day.

So this morning, they did a X-ray like they always do. Well the results showed that the effusion on the left side was almost gone and that the right side had just a little bit. They decided to put a chest tube in anyways to get rid of the right effusion. Most of the liquid was gone due to them giving me extra Lasiks and a dose of another diuretic. My lungs still kind of looked patchy with fluid. They put in the tube and I was very unhappy for a while, but they gave me a little Morphine to calm me down. After that, I did ok most of the day. Later on, it looked like I was breathing pretty hard still. They had done a ultrasound and haven't got the results on that yet. They also did another X-ray and that looked great, just the stuff on my lungs. So I just need to get rid of the goo in my lungs and then I should be feeling alot better. Oh yeah and once they get rid of the tube too. Anyhow, time to get some more sleep. Love, Ayden.

1 comment:

pbnj said...

Hi baby-
Grandma Penny doesn't want to have to knit a Santa cap for you to wear in the hospital! I'd be happy to knit one for home though! We all miss you and want you to get better very soon. Love you Sweety!

Grandma Penny