Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Back on 9, Unknown Direction




Well, we got moved back up to the 9th floor this morning. Last night was rough for a while at one point. My chest tube clogged up and wouldn't drain. Mommy fiddled with it and got it to start draining. Then we had the nurse come in because it stopped again. She changed the connector on the tube because it had a clot in it and lo and behold, immediately 35 mls drained out in like 10 or 15 minutes time. After this, I started to do alot better. I am still having good wet diapers when they give me the diuretics. I have also been doing quite a bit better as far as being awake and happy. Today, Santa Claus was at the hospital and I got to see him. I also picked out a present for big brother. I know he will like it. Well, we are just going to play it by ear for the next few days and hopefully we will get to go home soon. Wish me luck. Love Ayden.

2 comments:

aunttricia said...

You look so darn cute!!! I love it! Maybe if Santa looked as cute as you do in that suit I would have stayed up at night to see him!

pbnj said...

You are absolutely adorable!!! I love you so much Sweety-pie and we all miss you. Take care and get well soon!

Love you,
Grandma Penny