Monday, December 8, 2008

Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas Ayden Clause


So I've had a great last couple of days. On Saturday, I got to see my Grandma Penny, Grandpa Gary and Carolyn. I was in a great mood all day, smiling and playing and laughing. I was still on the SiPap machine, but the docs wanted to start weaning me off of it, so they started doing that periodically. They would put me on the high flow nasal canula for a hour or two, then put me back on the SiPap. Every time they did that, I got really angry. But, by Sunday, I was off of it completely and I have been doing great. My chest tube is not putting out barely any fluid and my last X-ray looked great. They have got me on IV feeds only and some oral meds, but that is all that goes into my tummy besides water. Sunday, I got to see Grandma Sam and she brought me a little Santa oufit. I only got to wear the hat, but even then, I looked pretty darn cute. Well, the docs were talking about possibly moving me upstairs on Monday. Hopefully that will happen, because that means that I am closer to going home. Keep your fingers crossed for me. Love, Ayden.

1 comment:

pbnj said...

Hi Baby! I'm glad to hear that you're improving. You just take your time. I know its hard on Mommy and Daddy and big brother. They're all doing such a good job--and you are too! I love you in your Santa hat. Take care Sweety-pie and we love you!

Grandma Penny