Friday, December 5, 2008

A little bit better, but not out of the woods yet!

So, I haven't written in a while and thats because the nurses and docs have been keeping me hopping. They've given me several types of diuretics, including diarill which works wonders on me. Since I have been getting that, I have been getting rid of fluid like it was nobody's business (except mine). After having a X-ray and a ultrasound done yesterday, Doctor Langley decided to put a chest tube in my left side because of a large effusion I had. They did it this morning and so far, I have had about 90 mls come out of it. Also I finally got to see big brother today for the first time since Friday of last week. Man I missed him. He was being his usual goofy self. I have been getting Ativan when I get cranky and that does wonders for my attitude. I was playing and kicking and smiling at Momma and Papa and Aunt Tricia tonight after getting that. I am looking forward to getting to see my grandmas this weekend. Overall I am better but not even close to going home. Well gotta go, Love Ayden

No comments: