Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Busy last 2 days

Well, Tuesday morning, I yanked out my NJ tube. The NJ stands for Naso-Jejunal or small bowel. I did have a NG tube which a Naso-Gastric or stomach. They reinserted another tube into my stomach and left it there. They also took me off the continuous feeds, which has helped big time with my uncomfortableness. I am back on the feeds I had before I had surgery and I am not having hardly any problems with gas and I have not spit up once, knock on wood. I am not hooked up to any monitors and I don't have any IV's. All my meds are through my tube, and I have been in a great mood. Yesterday, they did 2 X-rays, 2 ECG's and an EKG. I am going to be on some new meds for a little while, but other than that I feel good. Best of all, I may get to go home tomorrow. This makes everyone happy. I already have two doctor's appointments scheduled for after we get out of here. I have been smiling, laughing and cooing quite a bit and nowhere near as fussy. Mommy and Daddy are very happy with my condition. Well, gotta go, gotta get back to watching Iron Man. Love Ayden

No comments: