Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Such a big boy!

These accommodations are so spacious!This is way bigger than my last pad!
My first night in my new crib!


Well, I spent my first night in my crib last night and I did all right. I was fussy a couple of times, but the crib is at the foot of Mommy and Daddy's bed, so I am not that far away. I had a doctor's appointment today and I weighed almost 13 pounds. Mom and Dad don't have to weight me everyday like they used to, so we were curious as to how chunky I was. The doctor was very happy with how I was looking and doing though. I also have eaten from a bottle a few times now. I have not been doing this since earlier this summer. Mommy and Daddy are happy that I am trying again. Anyways, I gotta go watch the new Indy flick. Love you all, Ayden

2 comments:

aunttricia said...

Ahh! I can't stand it, he is too cute!!!

pbnj said...

You look so cute sweety-pie! I see that you're sucking in that lower lip still. Grandma loves you!

Since I've been banned from attending your brother's football games for "unruly behavior", I'll have to find another reason to come and see you and your big brother!