Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Out of Surgery... So Far So Good

Well I am done with surgery and I already look better then I did with the first two. Not only did they do the Glenn, Dr. Langley also did a Aortic Patch, which is when they make an incision in the Aorta to widen the diameter and then put a patch over it to keep it open. This was kind of unexpected to Mom and Dad. They also thought that my tricuspid valve was leaking, but they figured out that it was not. They are hoping to have me extubated within 12 hours, which is awesome, but I will definetly not be happy when they do it because they have to wake me up. The nurse also said that I will probably have a wicked headache due to higher pressure to the head for a few days. This will also make me grumpy. But I am moving my right foot already, which is a good sign. I just hope we can go home sooner than last time. Well, I just want to thank all of you who were hoping and praying for me and after we are home and feeling better, we will have to see you all. Thanks again, Love Ayden

1 comment:

pbnj said...

Sweetie - You get better fast! We are so happy that the surgery was successful. Thank God! I am sorry that you are in pain though and I will be praying that you feel better very soon. I'll see you again this weekend. Love you, baby!

Grandma Penny