Friday, October 3, 2008

Much better day today

Today was much better. I was doing really good earlier this morning after they were able to calm me down. I was on the Ativan and Tylenol to calm me and the CPAP was at a 100%. As of now, I have not had any Ativan since this morning, Morphine since earlier this afternoon and my CPAP is at 45%. The nurse is still giving me Tylenol, but the main thing has been checking my lungs and sucking out all the stuff that is in them. I have only been irratible when she messes with me, other than that, I have slept all day peacefully, which I needed cause I was beat. This was good for Mom and Dad cause Mom did not sleep that good the first night and Dad has been up since 2:30 this morning. They did take naps later on which is good. Anyways not much else to report except that I am not on any other medicines, which is good. The doctors are happy with how I look and they should start my feeds back up soon. Well talk to you all later. Love Ayden

No comments: