Monday, May 26, 2008

Another good day

Big brother, Mommy and Me!
I was not a happy camper when they took out the breathing tube!
I like looking at Mommy because she is so beautiful!






Well not a whole lot happened today. The nurse did take out my sutures and also my IV in my right arm. I did not move to the NICU today, and may not end up moving at all. The NICU is very full and the PICU is not, so for now I stay there. I did hear that I don't have very long before I might get sent home, maybe a week or two at the most. Dr. Langley came in and told Mommy and Daddy that I am probably only going to have one working ventricle, so that means that I will most likely have two more surgeries. He said the next one should be in about 4 to 5 months. Daddy took some pictures yesterday and today of me and he is going to add them in. Love you all, Ayden

No comments: