Friday, May 16, 2008

Two Days Forward, One Day Back

Well, after having two good days where I had stuff taken out, I was bound to have a not so good day. But it's not as bad as you would think. Yesterday, I had to be re-intubated. I was working so hard at breathing that I wore myself out and was not able to do other stuff that I needed to do. So the docs did this and my O2 sats got really good after this. The docs said this would only be for a few days, and then they would let me try again without it. But on the flip side, I got held by Mommy a lot more. I sure do miss Daddy and big brother, but I will get to see big brother tonight and this weekend. Also Daddy wanted me to thank everyone at his work for their donations, him and Mommy really do appreciate it very much. Love to all who love me, Ayden

No comments: