Friday, May 9, 2008

Doing better

At first, during surgery, the doctors were impressed with how well I did. I was on room air and was doing well. So when I came out of surgery, I started kind of having the same problems as before, but not as bad. It took the nurses and doctors some time to get me where I needed to be. Saturday was much better. My LAP (Left Atrial Pressure) and my RAP (Right Atrial Pressure) are the same, which is what the doctors wanted to accomplish. I did have a lot of crud in my lungs that the nurses got rid of and they also have me on diaretics, to help get rid of it through my kidneys. I did awesome on Saturday and I got to see some more of my family, including my Grandma Penny and Grandpa Ron, Grandma Sam, Aunt Tricia and Uncles Gary and Garrett. My dad told me that my great grandparents are going to come see me on Sunday. I will let everyone know how Sunday goes. Bye for now, Love, Ayden

No comments: