Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mom and Dad get to hold me!




Yesterday, Mom got to hold me for about 4 hours. Dad had to convince her to put me back on my bed, just so she would eat dinner! Today, my Dad got to hold me before he had to leave to go home. This made him very happy and again, I only got put back in my bed when Dad had to go eat lunch. Maybe this weekend, big brother will get to hold me. I sure miss him! I did all right today. I wasn't spectacular, I just had alot of crud in my lungs and nose and this made it hard for me to breathe all the oxygen from the CPAP machine. They suctioned out alot of stuff and they also stuck a tube into my stomach to suction out air that I swallowed because I do that while I breathe. My dad is going to put a few pics up on the site. One of them my dad wanted to show you all how blue my eyes are. Sorry about all the tubes. Love you all, Ayden.

No comments: