Monday, May 12, 2008

My breathing tube is gone

Sunday went really well for me, much like Saturday. I had my IV in my belly button taken out, which was nice. So far for Monday, I have been taken off my Verced and Morphine. The nurse said he would be using Methadone to bring me off of withdrawals. Man I feel like the people Mom has to deal with, being on Methadone. :0) Anyways, like the title says, I am also off the ventilator, which means I am more awake and more irratible. My lungs have a lot of crud in them still, which is messing with my SpO2 levels. Everything else is good for now though. I am on what they call a CPAP machine, which goes over my nose and just assists me with my own breathing, no forced O2. If I do really well the next two days, Dad is probably going to go home and get some stuff taken care of and also go to work. He will come back up on his weekends to see Mom and I. Mom and I will miss him. Well that is all for now. Love, Ayden.

2 comments:

pbnj said...

We love you and miss you, sweet baby! You keep getting better for Grandma and Grandpa. Keep filling up those diapers for Mom and Dad too! We can hardly wait to see you this weekend.

Hugs and kisses, Grandma Penny

Keri said...

Hey buddy! Glad you're doing so well. Keep plugging along, little guy.

Keri