Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Happy Day!

Well I got to hang out in my mommys arms alot today. I had a great day and the docs are impressed with how I'm doing. They are going to start me on some new meds and hope that it will help keep my pressure up and keep my heart from getting too stressed out. I am still on the ventillator but I am not on any oxygen, this was a big step for me and I am doing great. I get to wear some clothes finally and hopefully I will have some new pictures up to show you how cute I am. All the nurses love my really cool mohawk.
I am headed in the right direction I hope I will get to share more good news with you all very soon. Thanks everyone for thinking of me. Love Ayden

3 comments:

pbnj said...

Grandma Penny here again. Ayden, I am looking forward to seeing you, Mommy, Daddy and Ryan this weekend! Mommy and Daddy are going to be celebrating their 2nd anniversary soon! I love you lots Sweety!

Grandma Penny

Nathan said...

It's daddy bud. I love you very much and I am very proud of how you have been doing. I will see you in a few days. Keep up the good work and I love you. Daddy

samry said...

hi ayden it's big brother ryan and grandma sam we love you and we'll see you soon.