Friday, May 30, 2008

Home, Sweet Home

Yeah. Finally after 5 long weeks, Mommy and I finally got to come home. We got alot of help from everybody at Doernbecher's. Everybody up there is awesome. I already have two doctor's appointments scheduled for next month. Mommy is so glad to be home. I got to see my Grandpa Ron and Uncle Garrett for a few minutes today and I got to be held by Grandma Sam. Boy I missed her. She had to wear a mask when she held me, but that is fine. I also got held by big brother which was awesome. I love him alot. I am sure in the next few days, I will probably be seeing some of you. I am going to be a hermit for a while, so bear with me. If I catch anything, it would not be pretty. Love you all, Ayden

1 comment:

Holsgem said...

Hope things are going good at home!!!

Love, Hols