Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Still goin strong!

Well today I am doing very well. All the surgeons and cardiologists are stumped. They are not sure why some of my numbers arent matching. Right know they are giving me another antibiotic to make sure I don't get another infection. I had a CT done on my heart to make sure it was looking good. From what the surgeons say its looking great. I am having a little problem getting off some off the medication they have me on. This medication called Dopamine is a really hard one to kick. So far no more surgery is planned. Lets hope it stays that way. Well I will let you know how it goes talk to you soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ayden,
Hello there swwetness. You do not know me, but I work with your daddy. I think you are a very beautiful baby boy that has alot of love & support surrounding you. I know that you are going to make it out of this roller-coaster you have been riding since birth! You just keep on a fightin hard and come home soon so everybody can see you lil guy! My prayers are with you and your family who are doing a wonderful job doing thier best to keep everybody informed on your day to day status!
Sweet Dreams Ayden
~Shannon

Holsgem said...

Keep the posts coming sis, I’ll cya Friday!