Monday, May 19, 2008

The ongoing roller coaster.

Well it's been a few days since I've posted anything Saturday was not such a good day. As you can imagine with all the different kinds of meds that I'm on and the stress I've been under other things are bound to happen. Saturday evening my stomach started to bleed and I threw up a lot of it. This could mean that I have a stomach ulcer or just that all the stuff I'm on has been wearing away my stomach lining. The bleeding has stopped and they have me on even more meds to help my stomach. I did really good on Sunday and haven't had any new problems. Today they are trying to wean me off the ventilator. If I am still not making enough progress they will have to do another surgery. I am a strong boy and will continue to fight really hard. Thank you every one for keeping in touch and reading my messages.

1 comment:

pbnj said...

Ayden-
You keep fighting to get better. We're all praying for you and Mommy and Daddy! Hugs and kisses from Grandma Penny.