Saturday, May 24, 2008

Mom and Dad are proud of me!

Today I got to see my dad for the first time in 9 days. I was very happy, and so was Mommy. I also had my breathing tube and my OG tube taken out today and I have been doing awesome. My respiration rate is good, my O2 saturation is great and my heart rate and pressure are good. I am not feeding right now, but I am down to 5 on my Dopamine, which is good. The only cruddy thing is that in order to give me more , they had to try to start a peripheral IV line, because they can't put in the same line as the Dopamine. I did get to see big brother today, even thought he is sick, but he is doing better. I also got to see Aunt Tricia, which was cool. Anyways, I will let you all know how I am doing tomorrow and Daddy will have some new photos of me to post when he gets home on Monday. There is one of me when they took out my ventilation tube where I am not a happy camper. Love you all, Ayden

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY for AYDEN!!!!!! Good job lil pumpkin for getting rid of that stupido ventilator! one baby step at a time in order for you to get all better so you can FINALLY come home safely. Hope you just keep on improving for your mommy and daddy! I know they are proud of you. Keep up the great effort lil boy!
~Shannon