Monday, May 5, 2008

Saturday and Sunday

After my dad published my blog on Saturday, I started feeling really bad. My pressure and O2 levels were all over the place. The nurses gave me some diaretics to help me pee more, to flush my system and that seemed to work, because by the time my Mom and Dad went to bed, I was much better. I like Ali, my nurse. She is nice and very smart. On Sunday, I was much better. My pressure and O2 were still kind of all over the place, but I felt better. I got to see my brother. I haven't seen him since I was born. That made me happy. I also got to see my Grandma's and Grandpa and my uncle Garrett. Yeah! My dad said he will post a blog on Monday after we see how everything goes.

3 comments:

darin said...

I know you don't know us, but the squad at www.fighting69.com are thinking about you and praying for you. Be strong little man. You have a great family that loves you.

Sam Fox said...

Hello Ayden and all of Ayden's family. This is your daddy's cousin Sam wanting to let all of you know that Mark & I are thinking of you and wishing you better days ahead. Keep us posted and we'll keep everyone in our thoughts. Sam & Mark

Reed/Okelly said...

Hi Ayden, You are such a brave and strong little boy. We are praying for you everyday. I am sure you know how much your Mommy and Daddy love you, so fight hard to come home. We are looking forward to meeting you.