Sunday, May 25, 2008

Still goin strong!

Today has been a great day. I am off of the Dopamine, the Heperin and also the Digoxin. I am only being given aspirin. I am also completely off of the oxygen and breathing on my own and doing a good job of it I must say. I am still being given stuff for withdrawals for being taken off of the Morphine and also to help me pee. I got to see my Mommy and Daddy, big brother, Grandma Penny and Aunt Tricia today. I hope Grandma Sam gets better soon, so I can see her and also see my Grandpa Ron and Uncle Gary and Uncle Garrett. The doctors said that I may get transferred to the NICU tomorrow, which means that I am doing so good, that I may get to go home soon. YEAH! Anyways gotta go and get my sleep, so I get stronger and get to come home and see everybody. Love you all, Ayden

1 comment:

Miranda said...

I am so happy to hear how good you are doing and can't wait to see you. I love you and miss you. Huggs and Kisses.
Love Miranda